Translate

10 November, 2013

Starting something new (3)

Hi. To continue my story...
I still went to the party. I went with my other new friend and her roommate. I was feeling pretty down but that didn't stop me. I was determined that I'll have fun, maybe become closer to some other people. When we walked into the club, I saw nobody familiar. Later, as I passed by some of my new "friends", they turned their head away from me. I was crushed. In that moment THAT guy saw me, came and he grabbed my hand, started to pull me through the crowd. I was feeling more alive than ever. (If you knew me, you'd know that this is the first time that this has ever happened to me.) I actually wasn't expecting anything more than friendly "Hi" and chat, but... My heart was really pumping fast. We walked out, I saw that girlfriend of mine. She was (acting) drunk. They seemed to be very very close, like a new couple. I was sad, but happy for him at the same time. After only few minutes, she was flirting with everybody, with his friends in front of him. He was furious but acting cool. I noticed the change in his eyes. We talked through most of the party, I was trying to calm him down, distract him. We all (group of 7) left the party in dawn, he was still mad, she was still all over those guys. We split up as some of us went home for notebooks and immediately went to collage. The other ones stayed on coffee before class. At 8 o'clock we met again in collage hall. The two of them were all over each other. What the hell happened? She was acting like a slut (with his friends! and everybody else) and he got over it in a second? I wonder what she has said to him to make it all OK... And again: Is it really about the looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment