Translate

21 December, 2013

A change of heart... (2)

Hello :)
So far, he told his girl friend that they needed to talk. She didn't like the outcome of that conversation. So we continue...
(...)
- My girlfriend... She almost broke up with me this weekend. Because of you. – You could see the sadness in his eyes.
- Me? How can that be? I haven't even met her.
- I've been talking about you, and she figured something out, and than our fight happened.
- I don't get it. What did you tell her? She thought you wouldn't meet any girl in college?
- It's not that. It's... I've been talking to much about you. Too many pretty stuff than I should about a  friend...
- You're going to be more specific than that. And now what? We should end our friendship because she can't handle you being away from her?
- Oh God! I love her.
- ... – Not really what she wanted to hear. She is in love with him. Or she thought so.
- And since I've met you my heart is really confused... I'm going away from her... – He started kicking stones on the ground to calm himself.
- So, how is this my fault? Why would I have to lose my friend? Please tell me that we won't end now. – She really started to sound desperate now.
- OK, since I've already told you this is the end, I could tell you the whole truth... I like you. Like, a lot. You're kind, funny and pretty. And I don't know what to do. I love my girlfriend. At least, I've loved her till now.
- I don't doubt that you love her but if you feel anything else than being in a relationship with her, than you should end it. No matter what I feel or what you feel about me.
- I know. But I don't know. You know what I mean? This is so hard... I really don't want to lose you. Or her.
- Look, I don't know what to say to you now. You need to do what will make you happy. I believe if I tell you what I feel, you'll be even more confused. You love her but your heart is confused about being in a relationship with her. Start from that. 
It continues (wait a few moments)...

No comments:

Post a Comment