Translate

02 December, 2013

What's going on?

Hi everyone :)
I've told you yesterday about a tragic death of Paul Walker. And I thought that would be it. Unfortunately, he isn't the only (famous) person who died (young). I loved Whitney Houston too, and Patrick Swayze, and Corey Haim... But I accepted their death. They're not close to me. I was sad, like I would be if anyone died, but nothing more. But I'm still sad for Paul, two days later... I don't know what's happening. I'm more crushed than I expected to be. Maybe because I loved his movies, because yesterday I watched 7th "Fast and Furious" movie and he seemed so alive. I really can't believe that he's gone. I just read on news that his friend Roger's son was the first one on the scene and he saw his father and Paul burn to death (or were they already dead?). He tried to save them both. Anyway, I want to say that he is such a brave boy (age 8) and I wish him all the best in life. I hope time will heal his pain. At least some of it. I wish that to Paul's daughter, too. People, seize the day. Every day you have. Maybe (God forbid) it's your last. 
I wasn't suppose to write about this sad topic again but I couldn't help myself. I just want to add that nothing is new in my life so no interesting love stories today. Wait till tomorrow. ;)
Here are some of the famous people who left us too soon: Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Tupac, Michael Jackson... (If you remember anyone else, write them in a comment!)
I'm praying for all dead people and their families and friends they left behind, not only the famous ones.
P.S. Some people I loved... Forever and ever. + Paul <3
Patrick, Corey, Heath, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment