Translate

15 February, 2014

Download freak

Hey there :)
Do you like to watch TV? Or maybe download something and watch it on your computer? I do. I used to wake up at 2 a.m. just to see my favorite movie. I still do that sometimes, but since I discovered YouTube, million of other sites for watching online and downloading, I live in front of my laptop. I've got all of my favorite movies saved in favorites. I just have one problem with TV shows. When I see the first season I just have to have the other 15 of them. It takes all my "study" time. I told you that I'm watching "The Vampire Diaries" at the moment. I know, more or less, how it ends and I can tell you right away that it's going to start to annoy me. But I keep watching it. I'm a TV addict. For sure. Also, next to this one, I'm watching "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air", "Melissa and Joey" and "Medcezir". That's a lot of shows to watch at the same time simply because once I start watching something, I have to watch at least three or four episodes a day. And one of them lasts for 40 minutes... So... My day goes by so quickly. Thank God I hot a hard drive for my birthday so I can store all my virtual possessions on it. Also, I don't like removing anything from my laptop. I just can't delete something, even if I don't need it anymore. For instance, I have downloaded shows that I finished watching a year ago. But, in my defense, I still like to watch some of my favorite episodes from time to time. I just figured that I got a bit out of my topic, but it's all kinda related. You don't mind, do you? Back to downloading... I also have tons of music on my laptop and I listen to it every single day. There's not a moment of the day that my laptop doesn't play it. I love to walk into a room and there's music on, especially if that's the music I like. I search for every single song I like and I have to have it. Most of them are still on CDs (some of them are actually original) but I have music that I have no idea where it came from. Weird, right? But, I don't mind. As long as I have something to listen to. Same goes for the pictures. I have to save every picture that made me laugh/cry or for any other purpose. I have to have it all. Please tell me there are more of you like me...
Pretty colors :))

No comments:

Post a Comment