Translate

16 February, 2014

Glorious 1000 !!!

Hi you all :)
I know I already posted today but I wanted to thank you all for reading my blog. I achieved 1000 views today and I am really happy about it. I can see that I have my "fans" who read my blog on daily basis so I thank you the most.
Greetings to USA, Germany, France and mostly to my Croatia. These four countries are active the most. I would also like to thank all the others who helped this number rise (Slovenia, Serbia, Hungary, Ireland, Australia, Bulgaria and Greece).
From now on, I hope you'll comment more, rate my posts because I really want to know what you think about me, my blog and any particular topic.
In case you haven't noticed by now, I have "Translate" button above posts so you don't have to struggle to translate posts by yourself if you don't know English.
On the right you can find all links that mean something to me so be free to check them out.
Again, if you have any subject you would like me to express my opinion on and write about it, tell me. Comment anywhere and I'll do my best to make a post about it. If you want to know about something I've already written about, do the same. I'll be happy to explain something or fill in the gaps.
I would also like to thank all the people that make me feel good about writing this: Anchy, Joan and Dora from my real world, and Amanda (and her friends) and Fanni from virtual one.
Thank you. :*
Pretty awesome, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment