Translate

06 February, 2014

I wouldn't trust them

Hey there :)
Look, this is totally of topic, but I'm trying to do something and it would really mean the world to me if you followed this two links: Royalty nails and Beehive. Please. And thank you in advance.
So we can move back onto my topic. I was at the hairdresser's today and I showed her the picture of myself  from a year ago with the haircut I want. Can you imagine my expression when I saw myself in the mirror and it wasn't it? Now I'm stuck with straight hair and too short bangs. I think that she straighten my hair cause I always want it like that so she remembered. But today, I showed her picture with wavy hair and nice bangs and she said it's OK. How was I supposed to know that she's going to mess me up. Argh! Actually, after I took a good look at her, I should have known. She doesn't have any hairstyle. I'm not saying that it makes her a bad hairdresser, but let's be honest, you wouldn't trust a construction worker to build your house if his is falling apart... You wouldn't trust a good manicurist if she had nails like they were bitten by tigers. So I shouldn't trust my hair with a person that has simple ponytail, not that good if I may add, and big difference between her real hair color and her dyed parts. All this doesn't mean that all these people are bad at what they do, but, to be real, humans judge by the looks. We should always give people a chance, but our eyes say something differently. As much as this wasn't supposed to be the case, our appearance makes a lot of difference to others. This is especially seen in teenage years and in a job we do. Crazy psychiatrist. Beautician with one eyebrow. A lawyer dressed like a hobo. Would you go to them? No. That's why they have job rules and dress codes. Again, this doesn't mean they are bad, but they give that unprofessional vibe.
Hopefully you have a better hair day than me... 
Bye bye
Crazy hairdresser !!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm sure you look fabulous ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always do, duh! :D :D
    but she was still wrong :P

    ReplyDelete