Translate

03 March, 2014

New semester, new life, three days later

Hello :))
How many times have you said that you'll change with the new year, new school year, after birthday...? I know I have every time since, let's say, I was 10. New semester started in my college and, of course, I again have big plans for my transformation. I already know it's not going to happen, but that's the big plan. From all those talking I did around New Year, I did nothing. I made a new blog, and I'm really satisfied with it. (Check it out -> here). My book is not being written at the moment, but I'm also satisfied with that. Since I'm an amateur, I did quite a lot of work there. Let's say... My college is going OK (I already have 2 subjects I know I'm not gonna pass, but, oh well...). Family is OK too, more or less, friends the same... And there's love. Of course. This is the main reason why I need to have a makeover. Mental first, than I can work on my appearance. The problem is, I won't change mentally unless I change my appearance. (I think this is very large problem among us teenagers...) So, there's that. I'm not doing anything to change this either, and I know it. I just read on Facebook: "If you don't love yourself, you'll always keep chasing people who don't love you, either." I guess this is true. You can't expect someone to love you if you don't love yourself. (I think this only goes for romantic relationships.) And why am I writing this now? Because I haven't talked to M. for three days and I miss it. You could say I'm depressed a bit. There's something in waiting for his response, thinking what to write next to be funny, friendly and to keep the conversation going... "Text him first you dumbass!!!" I know, I know. I did. For the last five months. And don't think now that I should get a hint already and give it up, because I know he wants to talk. Now I'm waiting for him to make his move. I'm just afraid (I know) that I don't mean to him as much as he means to me (as friends, colleague). And the more I write this, the more I think I'll text him first. But what? Hmm... I'll have to think about it some more, so I'll leave you with some new information about my life. And since I'm really in romantic mood right now, I advise you to send your better-half a text. Saying something sweet for no reason. Trust me, they'll be happy about it (unless you're dating a grumpy cat haha).
So, bye till the next time :))
If you could just... Yeah, that would be great :))

No comments:

Post a Comment