Translate

15 March, 2014

Sun is up

Hey my lovely readers :D
I'm in a great mood today and I'm going to try to cheer you all up. It was a great day. Sun is finally shining and everything seems better when it's warm outside. My day started pretty early considering it's Saturday. I woke up around 9 a.m. and I immediately opened my curtains. Sun was there, a smile came to my face and I could start my day. I did nothing the entire morning, I was just lying around. After lunch I met up with my friend Joan and we went for a long walk. I loved it. (Although I'm having some medical problems with my knee, so I almost died today... It really hurts.) Afterwards, we had some cake and hot chocolate in a "restaurant". I loved that part too. Actually, I'm in a great mood because I know I don't have to study anything for the next week so I feel free. It's the best feeling a student can have. Or, at least, I think that. College is taking all my free time and I have no life whatsoever. So I'm really looking forward to all weekends like this. Hopefully, I'll start riding a bike again some time soon. I can't wait. I personally don't believe in what people say that if the weather is bad you can't be in a good mood. But today, I thank the Sun for my good mood. In fact, I would be happy no matter the weather conditions, but the fact that I got the chance to go out a bit, feels really good. I really hope you all had a good day. If not, well, there's always tomorrow. Now, I'm going to increase my happiness some more and I'm going to watch some movies and just relax for the rest of the evening. I suggest you do the same.
Goodbye :))
Sunny day :))

No comments:

Post a Comment