Translate

25 April, 2014

Finally sleep!!

Hello my lovely people who just love to read about my life :)
I'm just keeping you posted today so I won't make it long. For the person who just wants me to go to the friendly gathering, it's moved to the next weekend so I won't be able to tell you about it for another 7 days...
Anyways, I'm in a really good mood today. Why? Because I finally got some sleep after about two weeks of not sleeping more than 3 or 4 hours a day. It was so frustrating and exhausting, but it's all over. For, at least, two or three weeks till the next exams time. Also, I discovered my "love" for books and now I see something I want to read on every corner. I don't have that much money!! If anything, I like going into stores and just looking at those brand new books. The problem is also the lack of place to put them. I have small room and every shelf I have is, more or less, crowded with something. I'm planning on making some room tomorrow but I'll have to see how I'll feel. I have to get up really early and do something but I really think I'll skip that... Who knows. If I go to bed now, I'll get up. So... I won't. Hahah. So, that's kinda it. Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. My day was also better because I got to spent the entire afternoon with my best friend. You should have been there. We triple scored it!!!! :D
Sleeping like a baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment