Translate

11 April, 2014

It's coming...

Hello :)
I was thinking a bit today about all stuff that are waiting for me in near future to do. I'm not talking about watering my plants (which I don't have) or going to the grocery store. I'm talking about all the things I hate but still need to do and those days just have to come. First thing on my mind are, of course, my huge exams next week. I hate to admit it, but I had a week and a half off and I did nothing. I haven't studied at all. So, now, I'm going really fast through my books and lessons hoping that I'll remember something. (That almost never works.) Of course, my long free week is over soon and classes will start in no time. Then... My mother's birthday is coming up and, like every year, we have no idea what to buy her. It's something I'm supposed to take care of and I'm really out of ideas this year. Hopefully, something will come to my mind in the next five days... (Please give me some ideas!!!!) Slowly, summer is coming too. I haven't started working out yet. It's no big deal because I only gave myself a promise four months ago that I will... Really, no big deal. Also, knowing me and my friends, we have to start planning our summer now because we'll never make any firm plans. I just know somebody will fu*k things up at some point. And I know I had some more stuff on my mind when I started this, but I can't remember now... (Of course...) Well, at least I had a great day. I saw my two best friends and that's enough for me. Anyhow, it's gonna be a long night for me since I'm way behind with my studying and I know that I'll lose few more hours doing nothing. Oh yeah... One more positive thing! Mr.M.'s birthday is coming up soon and this will give us an opportunity to share that long look (which we already shared on my birthday).
In the end, I would like to invite you to check out a Royalty Fashion blog (link also on the right) if you haven't so far. And I would like to thank Anchy for a great post Enjoying the enjoyable (link also on the right). 
This is it for today. Stay well, bye :)
Prepare yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment