Translate

15 June, 2014

Money must be funny!

...in the rich man's world. Hey. :)
Good mood hit me today so I decided to share it with you. First of all I would like to point out that there's more to me than I write in this blog. You are aware of it, right? I telling you cause sometimes I write something that may sound wrong and, since my friends aren't reading this, I sometimes can't really tell how my words affect people.
Anyhow, my classes are over, finished on Friday. And now I only have 7 exams and I'm done for this year. Wish me luck! I wrote the title, however, to talk about money issues and everything I need to buy these days and I don't have the money for it. I'm not talking about some random shopping because I have "nothing to wear". I have a pregnant friend and you know how that goes... I should go and get something for the baby, for the mother too. Luckily, I have one more month for sure. I think I'll get the money till then. Next, I have a friend's birthday coming up. I think I found a perfect present, I'll have to look further if something catches my eye. I also have these one friend and, since she has been so good to me and helping me in college, I think I should buy her something too. She likes angels and green color so I found a perfect green angel-shaped mini statue. It's the perfect combination. And, just in case you will think that I'm buying friendships, I'm not. She is now one of my closest friends and I think it's nice to show someone that you care. I really like buying presents for my friends. I think I even like to give them more than I like to receive them... What else, what else? Oh, I also can't wait for these two weeks to pass. Exams I mean. But I'm totally positive about it. There are only two of them which worry me and we'll see how that goes. Oh yeah, before I finish, I have to tell you that in stead of paying $20 or more for some pieces of jewelry, I decided to make my own. Hopefully I'll be good at it ;)
Comment below what you like to buy, for whom and why. Also, if there's anything else on your mind, talk to me :)
Bye
I wouldn't know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment