Translate

15 July, 2014

Signing out for a week and a half!

Hello my lovely readers.
I have some sad news. I actually hope they're said. You'll see why. I'm going on a week and a half trip to the beautiful seaside. I picked out the best possible company for myself since I'm going with my best friends. The worst part is I have tons of luggage. And it's not because I'm a girl and I need seven outfits per day. I won't say I have lots of clothing but that would all fit in my favorite little suitcase, but my plans have changed. I'm bringing food with me and lots of products that we actually need there (shower gel, toothpaste,...). Since my family owns an apartment, we have to buy something that will last for the season. And I'm the first one to go this summer so I have to take all of this. I would buy it there but we have an apartment on an island and everything is 10 times more expensive there. I was always proud of myself that I can travel anywhere with just a small suitcase. Well, that's changed. I'm telling myself it not my fault that I have to call carriers for my luggage. Just kidding. But I most certainly will have problems with getting to and from the bus station. I only hope my friends will have bigger suitcases. I don't know why but I love having the the smallest amount of luggage. For now, I'm bringing one suitcase, one rucksack and one bag that will go with me on the bus. For now... Who knows what else will I remember that I absolutely have to have. And I know that I won't use most of it. But it's good to know that I'll leave most of these stuff there and will never have to go through this struggle again. My friends will leave after 5 to 7 days, but good news is another friend will come. So I won't be alone. And why I started that this is going to be a sad story? Because I won't be able to write all this time since there's no Internet there. I know this happens often, but I really hope you won't forget about me. I promise I'll post as soon as I get back. Consider this as my vacation. I hope you'll all have a great time during my absence so I would also like to read about that. Comment below and share your summer with all of us. :)
Byee :*
Road along the sea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment