Translate

15 November, 2014

It is coming...!

Hello :D
Have you noticed Christmas is coming? Yep, November started and everything is "beginning to look a lot like Christmas"... It is absolutely my favorite time of the year. I just love to watch the snow fall, all white outside, to cover with big blanket, watch TV with a cup of hot cocoa in my hands... Or, I love to put on warm sweater, boots and go outside on the perfect white day. Commercials (Coca-Cola has the best ones!) are also already in the Christmas mood, stores are decorated... Everything is already prepared for this big and wonderful holiday. But I think this is wrong in one way. It's November, people! For God's sake. I would be OK with Christmas season starting on the first of December. It's almost known as "Christmas month". So, that would be OK, but this is just too much. As much as I like to see decorated town, it makes people look on Christmas differently. It's all about buying stuff and, since it's all prepared in the beginning of November, the big holiday fades away. Christmas used to be emphasized only a week or two before the big date and that's it. Now we have Christmas for two and a half months in a year. That's not right, right? Like everything in this world and these days, Christmas is all about making money. Charities, buying gifts, "special" offers... No, people, no! I was about to say that's it's OK in case you want to buy something for your loved ones, but I just realized that's the same thing. Everybody is buying something for someone. I can't really be sure what to think about all of this, but I do know one thing: Christmas is in late December, act like that!
Merry... Oh wait... Bye ;)
P.S. This is a real Internet page. Not a virus. Type: www.isitchristmas.com and you'll get the answer "NO". ("Ne" means "no" in Croatian.)
Not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment