Translate

19 December, 2015

Christmas songs (part 2)

Hello once again. I'm here today to continue my list of favorite Christmas songs. Of course I'll forget something, but these are on my main playlist.
  1. John Lennon - Happy Christmas. Let's look back on the year that just passed and think about all that's happened. Hopefully, you're satisfied with it. Now it's time to relax and enjoy the holidays. And remember: wars are over! Please! We are all equal! Please!
  2. Little Drummer Boy. I have no idea who plays this so I chose a random one. Don't worry if you don't have money. Christmas shouldn't be about money. It's about giving love and peace to the world. Giving a piece of yourself is the greatest gift you can give.
  3. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You. Oh, gotta love Mariah. And we can't have Christmas without love. So, I hope you all have your better halfs next to you. I hope you're in love. I hope you love and you're loved.
  4. Mariah Carey - Santa Clause Is Coming To Town. I love love love this intro. Be careful what you do over the year as it will all come right back at you. Do good and they'll treat you good. (It's hard to believe this in this world, but that's how it should be.) I hope you get good presents.
  5. My Christmas Tree. You have probably heard this one in Home Alone 2 movie. I mean, this is a soundtrack to the most popular Christmas movies. Gotta love it at least for that. And it is about the greatest thing in the whole year - decorating a Christmas tree. When you see it, you'll feel home. And that's the best feeling.
  6. Silent Night, Holy Night. They say it's an original version, sang by Christy Lane. I've loved this one since I was a kid. It's a religious church song but it's so emotional. So gentle and heart warming. This is the night everything should be only spiritual, without everyday problems and money and other stuff; just love, understanding, happiness.
  7. We Wish You A Merry Christmas. I don't know what to say about this one. Marry Christmas.
  8. Wham - Last Christmas. One more love song over here. Well, you fooled me once, I'm not doing that again. Christmas time is special and shouldn't be wasted on the people who don't deserve it. It's Christmas and we should all be carefree.
  9. Hurts - All I Want for Christmas Is New Year's Day. I only found out about this song recently and it's on replay the whole time. It's a sad anti-Christmas song, actually. This guy feels lonely and he doesn't like the year behind him. Christmas is only reminding him of that. All he wants is a fresh start in a new year. I can relate so bad. So I love it!
As I'm done with this list, I ask you to write down (in the comments below) your favorite Christmas songs. What do you listen? Why do you like them?
And here's a 4 hour playlist for the best Christmas mood ever (it's not my list). Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment