Translate

28 March, 2016

Life update: Final year

Hello :)
I know I wrote (here) that I won't be as active and now I'm posting every three days but it's the holidays and I kinda owe it to myself to get a break and to you guys to explain what's actually going on.
So, I've also wrote about how this is my last year of college (wrote it here). This is so exciting and so terrifying at the same time. I'm so looking forward to getting my degree; I can't even express how much! I'm also really scared because I won't be able to prolong any of my courses if I need to. I have to finish my last year within deadline. I did that for all my previous years, but as this is the end, I'm automatically panicking. I did a calendar from this date to the end of my year. I wrote down all important dates, including exams, paper deadlines and some birthdays as I tend to forget those stuff. Now that I did this, it doesn't seem as complicated as I thought it would be. I think I'll have more than enough time if I actually get to work someday. I'm doing one thing at the time and I'm taking all obligations how they come. I already know my schedule will get messed up once I start my college practice so I'll try to do more stuff now that I'm mostly free. (I already know that I won't do sh*t. Yeah, that's me.)
What all of this means for my blog? I'll try to post normally as long as I can. Once I realize I should have started my work ages ago, I'll mostly post "Today" posts and "Movie review"s because when I take a break from studying, I watch TV.
Also, I'm planning on starting to workout again. I wrote a post back in the days (find it here) of how I worked out. So, I'm thinking about doing all the same exercises as I did back then. Also, I'm planning on starting to run. As the days are getting warmer, this seems like a good idea. But I need to find a partner because me doing it alone will most certainly end with me getting an ice-cream and going home.
And one more thing. I'll try to update my blog a bit, so you should be able to find my new pages according to some categories really soon.
So, this is basically the entire update. Not much is going on, but these stuff are consuming all my thoughts and time.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment