Translate

08 May, 2016

Infinity dreams award!

Hello :)
Since this is not beauty related, I decided to post it here, on my personal blog, rather than on my other, beauty and fashion one.
I read the new post by Annie from Annie's Perception and in the end she stated that anyone who reads it is nominated for this award, so here I go.

Rules:
  • thank the blogger who tagged you
  • write 11 facts about yourself
  • answer 11 questions
  • make 11 questions for other bloggers (you're gonna nominate)
  • use IDA picture
  • tag 11 bloggers to do this

11 facts about me:
  • I can't do chit-chats. I don't know how to and I'm socially awkward like that.
  • I "fall in love" with basically every guy that's nice to me cause I'm messed up and have deeper problems.
  • It took me around 19 years to start to like myself and my personal appearance. I'm still not completely there yet, but I'm working on it.
  • I don't drink pure milk because I hate the taste of it. However, I love diary products.
  • I have two gay best friends. I only wrote this because I'm still in shock as I recently found out about it. (Please don't get into this too much.)
  • I'm finishing (I hope) my third year of college.
  • I have a problem with dandruff and I've been trying to get rid of it for the past 10 years. Nothing seems to be working! (Help please.)
  • I love having my pictures taken (alone or with friends), but I almost never post them anywhere.
  • Unfortunately for my wallet, I love it all. I don't have only one "fetish", I love bags, clothes, jewelry, shoes and make-up. Also, I never have the room for all of it, but I still buy new stuff.
  • My favorite cartoon is Tom & Jerry. My favorite princess is Cinderella.
  • My favorite hero is Batman.
11 questions Annie asked:
  • What is favorite part of blogging?
I don't know actually. I love taking pictures (or creating them or finding them), I like to write it all down. I think I like the most the feeling as I'm actually talking to someone about the topics I like. I love the conversation in my head. :)
  • How would you describe your friends?
Depends on the days, but: funny, optimistic, realistic, supportive, honest (as far as I know).
  • What are 5 words that describe you?
Hmm, I always struggle with describing myself. I would say: shy, creative, supportive, stubborn, patient.
  • What couldn’t you live without?
Friends and family, of course. But if we're talking material stuff... Toys! I have a lot of teddy bears and other stuffed animals which I collected during my childhood and, since I'm not allowed to have a living pet, they are my pets and friends. (Maybe that's weird since I'm 21, but I don't care. Haha)
  • What’s the proudest moment of your life?
Now, I'd like to say getting into high school or college or something like that, but I think I was the proudest when I first actually liked my reflection in the mirror and when I wore a mini-skirt and a bathing suit in front of my whole class on a school trip.
  • Are you proud of who you are or would you want to change it?
I am. Personality wise, I think I'm OK person. I'd like to either change my looks or the way I see myself. Other than that, I'd like to be less socially awkward.
  • Who’s your role model?
I should say my mom/dad or some other family member? They all are, my brother the most! But I wrote once (we had a school project to do this) Honey Daniels. It's a movie character played by Jessica Alba in the movie Honey. To quote myself (I just found the paper): "I chose her because she's pretty, decisive, smart and kind. From her, I can learn how to be decisive and make it in life. I'd like to be more courageous. That would help me rule my life and be sure of what I do." Of course, I've changed since this was written (about 6 years ago), but all of this still stands.
  • Would you ever work for free?
I wouldn't work in a company for free, but I would be OK with no paycheck if I applied to volunteer.
  • Who’s the most important person in your life and why?
Well, there's my whole family, but if I really had to choose, I'd say my brother. He's been my role model, my best friend, my companion in all the stupid thing we did...
  • If you could have anything. What’s the thing you desire the most?
Oh God, that's a tough one. I wish for the love of my life, I wish for a good job I'm after, I wish for a house with back yard so I could have pets, I wish for a new car. There are lots of things I want, but I'd have to go with love. I want a boyfriend/fiance/husband. (Not today, some day.)
  • What would you be prepared to give in order to get the thing from question 10?
Not my principles and not my family and friends. Everything else could be considered. :)

Finally my 11 questions for my nominees:
  1. Do you prefer cartoons or real people on the screen? What's your favorite genre?
  2. What's your earliest memory?
  3. Do you prefer movies or books in general (not comparing the exact book with its film adaptation)?
  4. Do you have any tattoos? If yes, what are they? If no, if you had to get a tattoo, what would it be?
  5. What's your favorite color? Any special reason for it?
  6. What's your wish at this exact moment (to go out and eat, to wash your hair, to travel,... anything!)?
  7. Are you more an indoor person or an outdoor person?
  8. What's your favorite game and why (I was going for computer/Internet games)?
  9. How do you see your future (husband, pets, kids, village or big city, job, money,...)?
  10. If you could meet any person in the world, who would it be, why, and would would be the one question to ask them?
  11. If I'd ask you to say something positive to the world in general, what would it be?
I hope you're OK with these, so I'll move on to my favorite nominees:
I know I'm only suppose to nominee 11 people, but I love more than 11 blogs and people, so I added some more below. These are the extra few of them I'd like to take this, but they're not obligated to do so (as the above ones are! haha).

4 comments:

  1. I feel like your description words describe me very well too! I would probably use the same words if I was asked this question, haha! Also, thank you for tagging me :) I'll try to do this if I won't forget. x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not alone! hahah
      My pleasure :)
      I hope you won't forget. If you write it, tag me on twitter to read it :*

      Delete
  2. My ultimate role model (and girl crush) is also Jessica Alba in Honey!!! We have that in common, girl!!

    Katie.
    xx ❤ La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God! I'm so happy right now because most people don't even know who I'm talking about! :D :D

      xo

      Delete