Translate

25 September, 2016

My 3 biggest fears

All people are afraid of something. If you're not, it's either sad that you don't have anything to lose or you're lying. Aside from being afraid that something will happen to my family or friends, here are my three biggest fears that include only me.
Note: This is not a depressed post. I'm not obsessed with any of these and these do not consume my life. This is just something I get nervous about when I think about it. That's all.
  • darkness
I've been afraid of the dark since I can remember. I would play at my neighbor's place and I would have to walk between high corn field and hedge. I was usually coming back when it was already really dark and I was constantly afraid that something would jump out of it. I'm still kinda afraid of it and I definitely do not feel comfortable in the dark, but I just endure it.
  • death
I don't know any (?) person that's not afraid of dying. You're living your whole life, you're struggling and for what? You're going to die anyway. This is really really scaring me and I get really nervous just thinking about this and I usually start crying in about 5 minutes of this topic. Also, what's even scarier is the fact that the Earth will be destroyed one day and nothing will be left of us. And my heart started going crazy now, so this would be the end of this topic.
  • ending up alone
I know that some people don't see themselves as family people, they don't seek for significant other, they don't want kids and that's all OK. But that's not me. I want to find the love of my life and I want a big wedding and happy married life and kids and all that. The fact that I'm already 21 and I'm single scares me. This may sound crazy, but I always wanted to be married by the age of 25. And that's obviously not going to happen. So, yeah, I'm afraid that I'll stay alone forever. And that's not OK for me.
If you don't mind sharing, I'd like to hear what are your fears? Or what you think of mine (leave out the death topic please as I don't know if I can read all about it...).

No comments:

Post a Comment