Translate

28 February, 2017

Struggling with college and work

It's been a long time since I wrote something real here, so I'm back. And I'm all over the place cause I want to tell you everything and I'm not really sure what that everything is. Weird. Anyhow... As you all know, I'm a student at college/uni. And my family is kinda going through a tough time with money and I know I'm not easy to work with when it comes to money. I've never spend more than I thought was acceptable and I do know all the hard work that is behind that money. I don't take money for granted, but I do like a lot of stuff and I like buying and having them. For that reason, I want to get some part-time job to earn my own money and to stop being a burden to my parents. However, it's not that easy. There are some jobs that I really don't want to do (waitress, promotor and call center), but usually that's the only thing they offer. OK, there are other jobs too, of course. But (!) I can't do any of them. Not even the ones I don't want to do. Why? Because I'm a full time student and, at my college, that means I have to be there for 8 or more hours plus 2 hours of traveling to and from college. Like today, I have 5 hours of college, but in the middle of the day so I can't do the morning shift nor the afternoon shift. And it's so freaking frustrated. And if you want to comment something like: "Who really wants to work will find something." or "These are just excuses.", I ask you not to. Really. Because I'm actually trying hard to manage college by itself and getting a job with it is just so hard.
OK, I had more to say about this, but I think I've been scammed over the phone and I'm so distracted and nervous about it. I can't think about anything else right now...
Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment